Monday, August 17, 2015

Nine Years of Fibromyalgia

It all started 9 years ago today.

I won't bore you with the details yet again, for those of you all too familiar with my story. If you want to read more about it, you can do so on the "My Fibro Story" page.

It's been a long, hard road.

And I've learned a lot.

I know I'm not who I was then and I'm thankful for that.

I enjoy reflecting and I'm glad I mark these things on the calendar.

But today, I'm not full of a lot of words. Just a bit of solemn reflection.

I went away this weekend to a women's event and I came back different. Or at least I feel different. I hope I'm different.

So I'm doing a lot of thinking, praying, reading the Bible, and focusing on Jesus. Because it's all for Him anyway. He's my entire purpose.

This isn't my home. Someday I'm going to be in heaven in a new body, with no more pain. I do truly look forward to that day!


No comments: