Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chicago Auto Show

We've been watching coverage of The Chicago Auto Show recently. It's interesting to see all the new car styles and choices that will soon be available to us. On a recent newscast, they were sharing their favorites so I thought I'd share my favorites too. Granted I will not be able to afford these but I think it's fun to dream. :)

My choices would be the Nissan Murano, Honda CR-V, Honda Pilot, Subaru Forester, Jeep Grand Cherokee, and for kicks the Ford Mustang convertible. :)


(photo copyright Chicago Auto Show, 2008)

Not a single one of those are realistic for me at this stage in my life (I get used vehicles... much more affordable!), but I think it's interesting to look at them and see the new styles. I'm not a huge fan of the sleekness and how narrow the windows are getting... I like lots of windows for a clearer view.

No comments: