Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm back and it was great!

We arrived safely back from our vacation Sunday night, and have been crazy busy ever since. I'm working on a journal about how the entire week went, and hopefully I'll finish that up and post some of it by next weekend. I'm not sure I'll be able to get to it in the evenings with grocery shopping, errands, laundry, dishes, and other fun stuff to do after returning from a trip.

But in short, it was a wonderful, exhausting, relaxing, stressful, fun, crazy week!! How's that for insane?! We did feel after coming back that we needed another week just to recoup from our vacation! Ha ha!

I will share more details and pictures soon. Here are just a couple of pictures to wet your appetite. :) Thanks for all your prayers this past week!






Pictures (c) 2008 by Tracie Means, Quincy, IL: www.freewebs.com/meansphotography. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

No comments: