Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bad day

Today I am having a bad day. I cannot find my credit card anywhere. I panicked a little, checked online to make sure someone wasn't using it, panicked some more, turned my house upside down in search of it, and tried really hard not to panic. I know I can cancel it and get another one, but I'm so mad at myself for letting this happen in the first place. I should have paid more attention.

My prescriptions have not yet been posted from the other day at my doctor's when she faxed them in, so I'm frustrated and nervous that I'm going to run out of some things by the end of the week.

My doctor referred me to another rheumatologist, and yet again this one is not covered under my plan. Very discouraging.

Then I tried talking to my husband and he clearly wasn't in a talking or listening mood. Plus with having been sick so much, I feel disconnected from him and am having a hard time with it, but realize he needs his space sometimes too. [It's all better now, but it was hard nonetheless. Love you baby!]

Then I got an upsetting phone call.

Then I cried, and cried, and cried some more.

I hate it when I let myself get so upset by the little things, but when they all happen at the same time, I just get emotional and swayed by it. I knew immediately I needed to feed in God's Word, so that's exactly what I did. 2 Peter always speaks to me.

Now my hubby is tag-teaming with me and we are both cooking dinner, and enjoying each other's company while about to sit down for a nice evening of relaxing in front of the TV.

I hope you and yours have a blessed week!


1 comment:

momtofive07 said...

Awww, ((HUGS)) I hate days like those. Glad it's all better now!