Sunday, May 17, 2009

Redesign

I think I finally settled on a background. I was attempting to redesign with a brand new template, and get it looking more like a website with different functions... but I had no idea what I was getting into!! It would have worked except it would delete all my widgets on the side (blog rolls, other links, etc) and I just do not have the time or energy for redesigning it.

So, alas, I think I've settled on a new background. The one I had before was having some issues and starting to personally drive me nuts. I'm sorry to those of you who liked it, but it was time for it to go.

I'm continuing to work on some things, like having a designer friend design a new header/photo for me. We'll get there... thanks again for your patience!! :) I appreciate you all so much. Don't go disappearing on me! If you hate the background, tell me, I don't like anyone's eyes to be annoyed. ;)

With all that said, now that it's settled (at least for now), I'll get back to my full Fibro story soon. Blessings to all!

1 comment:

Julie V. said...

Roe,

I think the new background is pretty!! And people come to your blog for what you write about- not what it looks like (at least that's my opinion).

Looking forward to the rest of your fibro. story.

Love,

Julie