Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fibromyalgia and Vacationing

I need a vacation.

My body needs a vacation.

Problem is, I don't want to actually deal with all the stress/anxiety/frustrations of packing, avoiding the outdoors in this nasty heat & humidity, figuring out what to do to help me relax without flaring the fibro, waging the war against slipping into a flare from the craziness of vacation, and praying that I'll come back relaxed and content. I really hope it goes well, but I'm a little nervous about it. It's just a couple of days and we'll have the weekend to recoup, so I think it should be really good.

But, you never know with fibro how a vacation will really pan out. So... away we go... I'll let you know how I'm doing when I get back!

1 comment:

Sarakastic said...

I always need a vacation from my vacation when I get back because I always go into a flare.