Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blogroll

You may have recently noticed my blogroll on the right-hand side has disappeared. I just felt like it was getting too long and bulky. It was annoying me, so I was sure it was annoying you.

God bless Blogger for recently coming out with Pages. If you haven’t seen them yet, just go to your Edit Posts page and off to the ride there should be an Edit Pages link. I LOVE this feature! As you can see by the links to my pages under my header! Yay!!

My new Blogroll page is now up and running, which I am very excited about. I had to cut some of my less frequent reads out, it was just too overwhelming. Please check it out {above} and share some blog love! :)

4 comments:

Patrinas Pencil said...

Nice ! I'm too chicken to try the pages thing... maybe when I have more time to play with it...

Have a blessed weekend

Patrina <")>><

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Great blogroll you have there.

I love the pages thing. They are soo handy! :)

Kayren said...

I have to tell you, I'm a dummy and didn't know it was there. Thanks for the heads up. I haven't changed my blog roll in probably like a year. I'm lazy like that sometimes. I guess I could have used the pages when I was doing my book lists, but then it might not have been up and running then. Maybe someday when I have extra time, which is probably why I haven't changed my blog roll in like a year or so! ;) Okay, I rambled totally through this comment with every thought that was going through my mind on this topic. Sorry. I'll use being tired as an excuse. And the fact that my family is gone camping and I have no other human beings for conversation in my home.

Rochelle said...

LOL Kayren, you are no dummy! I wouldn't have known either if another blog hadn't pointed it out! That is totally okay, feel free to ramble to me anytime, I love it! :)

Ohh sad, well I am here for you across the blogosphere anytime you need another human being :)