Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Things I Like Tuesday

It's been too long since I've done one of these posts. I miss it! Those who've been here a while remember it I'm sure, but those who are new I'll explain. Things I Like Tuesday was started by my friend Monica who dreaded Tuesdays when she was in the workforce. She needed something to pep up her day and give her something to look forward to, so she began this to focus on positive things. For me, I don't hate Tuesdays (I'm a Monday-hater), but I liked the idea about focusing on positives. I know this blog can get a little intense at times with the Fibro and serious posts, so I needed something a bit more light-hearted and a way to remind me not to take life too seriously. :)

In the right-hand column, you can find my "Tuesdays" label and click on it to find previous posts on this topic.

1. I like watching my buddy Parker laugh hysterically at his momma's antics. It is the cutest freakin' thing I have seen in a long time.


2. I like watching my coworkers interact. These are some really funny people.


3.While this will give away where I work {which I try to keep under wraps for privacy because I'm a wee bit paranoid}, I just can't help but share these pics with you. I like my job. I like proofreading book covers and promo materials. Here are just a couple covers to have crossed my desk recently.


4. I like my irises and peonies.


5. I don't have pics of them, but I like that I came home to a dozen red roses and a dozen white roses on Friday night. Tim was so sweet to want to cheer me up like that, heading into a difficult weekend. Thank you honey!! 

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

This was fun! I can see why you like all of these things and you and Tim are adorable!

DebV said...

I like your positive, things you like on Tuesday post. Thanks!