Friday, July 23, 2010

Fabulous Friday

I have the privilege of being blessed with a phenomenal church, and ladies there who I love dearly. For 3 weeks every summer, we meet on Wednesday nights for something we call 'Sister Summit'. It's a wonderful, delightful time of worship, learning from God's Word together, sharing, laughing, eating, praying, and sometimes crying. This summer is the first time I've really had the energy and stamina to endure these meetings, and I've been blessed abundantly!!! I love all my friends, but there's just always something special happening in this place, and I'm so thankful God called me to be a part of it!


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Future of Hope said...

Awww . . . thanks for the fun post, and for the pictures of Renee. I am so thankful we had an opportunity to reconnect while we were in Schaumburg last month!