Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Reflections

I've been thinking a lot lately about the song "Give Me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath. There is such a powerful, extraordinary message there. I want so badly to see the world through the eyes of Christ. See people and situations the way He would.

No more sulking about what I have or don't have.

No more complaining about why did this happen to me.

No more faithlessness.

I'm trusting and relying upon God for my needs... trusting Him to work through me... And praying that He will give me eyes to see more clearly to help those in need.

1 comment:

Vikki G said...

Rochelle,
you hang in there! The Lord has a plan for your life. Just know that sometimes we can't see the people our lives affect but know that everyday you get up..this speaks volumes and your testimony is affecting those around you and even those you may never meet face to face.
Blessings,
vikki