Friday, September 3, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Do you ever miss someone so much your heart literally aches and you're not sure you can catch your breath?

Do you ever miss someone so much you hurt?

Do you ever miss someone but you're not totally sure why?

Right now, I really miss this guy.


Brother dearest.

I don't know if it's because of all I've been dealing with or what. But I need time with my brother. I may not get much of it this weekend as he is hosting his in-law family, but I'm excited to just even be able to see him and to hear him preach on Sunday.

I am so proud of him. I admire & respect him more than anyone I know. 

There's something very special about him. Meet him and you're not the same.

I'm blessed to call this guy my brother.

And T -24 hours (ish) til I see him!!!!! Yay!

Have a Fabulous Friday!

No comments: