Friday, September 17, 2010

Wild Weekend of Wonderfulness

Last weekend was wild. Wonderful. Wacky. Wayyyy exhausting. Wayyy worth it!

There were houseguests Wed-Sat. Eating of good food.


Going places I never knew existed in my town.

Laughing at our hysterical friends as we showed them our town.

Seeing a dear friend I hadn't seen in years. Celebrating her upcoming wedding. Soooo happy for you Michele!!!

Together again with 2 ladies I love so much ~ Georgia & Michele I miss you gals!

Some of the godliest, funniest women I have the privilege to know ~
Lydia, Georgia, Michele, and Erika
{we all used to work together, Lydia, Erika & I still do}

Celebrated niece Hayley's 10th birthday

Decided our own kids would never have such insane birthday parties.

Got heartachey to have our own kids.

Watched Tim with nephew Ashdyn. He will be such a great daddy someday!!

Had some fun of my own :)

Spontaneous dinner with church friends who live just a couple minutes down the road. Love this family sooo much. Respect them like crazy. Enjoy our time with them endlessly.

Julie is one of the most amazing people I've ever known. Her kids & husband adore her.

Grilling turkey burgers and enjoying the gorgeous weather.

Tim & Joshua having a ball. Joshua is our little hero. He was diagnosed with kidney cancer at the age of 2. He was so brave and strong throughout all of it. All his tests lately come back as no evidence of disease (NED) and we are so thankful!! He is such a gem!

Kids flock to Tim. His nickname is Jungle Tim {you know, instead of Jungle Gym}. It is so funny.

Before putting the kids to bed they sing songs together. It's so special and we were blessed to be a part of it.

It was a crazy weekend with non-stop running, but I'm so thankful I was able to do all of it! I love my life and am blessed with friends that are super special and such a delight!

1 comment:

Debbie Vermilyea said...

Rochelle...I L-O-V-E-D your post. Your happiness was all over the page. The photos were great! I'm glad you were able to participate in all activities. I hope you are doing ok now. I'm so glad you chose to be involved in life and not sit on the sidelines. We do enough sideline participation. :(

Hugs, Deb