Monday, December 6, 2010

Photo Shoot

Back in early November when we visited my hometown for my mom's 60th birthday celebration, my best friend Tracie did a random photo shoot with us. Not all of them turned out super, but it was a lot of fun, totally spontaneous, and we did get at least a few good shots.

You can tell it's spontaneous because I didn't do my hair. And no we aren't both in green with a green backdrop on purpose. And yes we realized a little into it that the sun was creating weird white-out spots on us, but I liked how they turned out nonetheless.


*Note that Tim is wearing that snazzy L.L. Bean shirt I randomly bought him last month. Whoop!! :)*

Here are a few favorites, along with some additional pics at the end of me with Tracie and Tim with Tracie.















She's really like family to us... can you tell?

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

You guys are adorable, especially the rubbing noses one!