Friday, April 8, 2011

I Love My Friends

If you've been around here long, you know I am blessed with and deeply in love with all of my dear friends. And I am having one of those days where I'm just reminded of how much I appreciate my friends and the role they play in my life.

I've had some very sweet, precious time with very dear, godly, delightful friends this week. I'm so thankful for these godly ladies who pour into me and who I can be myself with and pour into as well. 

Just as a couple of examples of my terrific friends from blog stuff...

Thank you Sherah for giving me a shout out today. You are so insanely sweet.

Thank you Katie for commenting on an old post about you. Wow, I miss you so much!

That doesn't even begin to cover the amount of thanks I owe to my other in-real life friends, blog friends, Facebook friends, and my dear, sweet family. I'm feeling blessed tonight and just have to verbalize it. :)

No comments: