Friday, June 24, 2011

11 Years Ago

11 years ago today, I married my best friend. My sweetheart. The love of my life.


We were surrounded by a host of supportive, encouraging, wonderful friends & family!




It was a beautiful, special day...


...with a slight comedy of errors.



And at the end of the day, I got to be Mrs. Timothy M----. 


Whoop whoop!!! 



Today, we are off work, celebrating, and enjoying some time together... reflecting on all the blessings God has given to us as well as all the challenges. We're so grateful for where God has brought us over these years.

Happy 11th Anniversary Honey!!! I love you more and more with each passing day... and I'm so thankful you put up with the likes of me for the past 11 years!

For more, click on Our Anniversary on the sidebar.


Pictures (c) Lisa Wigoda, 2000, used by permission.

3 comments:

Missy Schranz said...

How cool, Rochelle! Your anniversary is on my birthday!!! So happy Anniversary! Hope it's a great one for both of you. You deserve it!

Rochelle said...

Aww happy birthday Missy!!!

I'm Sydney. said...

That's so awesome!!! I love your wedding dress! Looks like so much fun too!! Congats on eleven years! WOWZA!