* late nights and early mornings
* tea and breakfast on the deck enjoying the breeze
* giggles and girl time with my mom and Tracie
* laughing so hard with Tracie I thought I was going to die
* meeting and holding my new nephew
* lots of snuggling, kissing, and just plain staring at Joshua
* eating lots of spaghetti
|he's totally going to be ticked I shared this picture|
but I don't care, I think he looks hot! ;)
|this was Joshua's first ever restaurant experience|
and he slept the whole way through :)
and here was his 2nd one later that night
and he slept the whole way through again, yay!!
now if he could just get his days & nights straight....
* enjoyable time for me just chatting with my brother and his wife while hubster played with the girls on the Wii and amazed them with stuff they hadn't seen before :)
* precious time with my nieces, giggling, sharing, hugging, loving, playing, and learning
* barbecues, family time, enjoying time on the deck, staring at the lake, soaking in God's creation
* wishing there was more time
* wishing my husband didn't have to go a day early
* thanking God unceasingly for his good gifts
* watching the girls interact so sweetly with their new little brother
|okay so I know I shared this one already|
but I just love it that much!!
|our makeshift family :)|
* watching my nieces, brother, and mom swim in the lake - of which mom & Tim both thought was wayyyy too cold. shows how much they love those little girls
And again I apologize for all the oodles of pictures. I'm horrible at choosing. At this point I do this more for my own sort of journaling than actually expecting you to look at them all. But thanks for indulging me anyway. :) It was just such a special weekend for me, it's hard to stop talking about it!