Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Denny's New Cheesy Menu

The Denny's new cheesy menu commercial came on TV last night as we were laughing at Ellen DeGeneres's antics on Jay Leno.

In particular, the Mac 'n Cheese Big Daddy Paddy Melt grabbed our attention.... and how I wish I could find a picture of it for you. Instead head over to their website. You've got to see it to believe it.

Here's how our conversation went upon seeing this and our jaws dropped.

Me: "That's disgusting... and yet my mouth is salivating."

Tim: "I'm laughing at it and you're thinking... GENIUS!"

Indeed.


*Note that I received no compensation for this in any way, I just genuinely got a kick out of this and had to share!*

2 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

hahaha, we got a flier about it and I saved it out to show Joe - the picture looked so nasty and the description was laughable...but anyone who knows me would know I'd try it all the same...
haha

Rochelle said...

Haha Rachel, you know that's where we're going when you come visit us and we all go to lunch!! :)