Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blogroll

Back when Blogger developed "pages" {like the tabs you see above, under my header}, I decided to move my blogroll there since it had gotten long.

But then, I noticed a while back that my blog roll page links were all messed up, and the list was so large it was too overwhelming. I couldn't even look at it without wanting to get away from it. I listed every single blog I'd ever looked at. Gah! Too much.

So I finally finished tweaking it. I limited it to my very favorite blogs, each of which I read either every day or once a week, depending. And yes it's still a lot of blogs! And yes it's back on the side instead of the top.

Since I can't do the full-blown redesign I'd wanted to, I've decided to do a bit more experimenting. I like it better on the sidebar where you can see the most recent posts. I hope the sidebar doesn't get too long or overwhelming, but feel free to let me know if it does!

Enjoy. :)

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Girl, you just run your blog how YOU wanna do it. We'll come visit you no matter what!

Rochelle said...

Awww, shanks!!! I heart you Liz. :)