Wednesday, November 2, 2011

In the Midst of...

...my coworker Adam making me laugh so hard this morning I nearly spit all the water I was drinking at the moment back out on him.

...my coworkers Aaron & Kevin spontaneously dancing robotically in my office to humor me and running away as fast as they could when I pulled out my phone to take a picture... punks.

...a coworker's wife making us some of the best pumpkin bread we've ever had... and sharing the recipe with me {yay!}.

...an amazing lunch with two current and one former coworkers -- the four of us used to do lunches together all the time and it was super, super nice to have the crew back together.

...getting a gift from a friend that has more precious, special, wonderful meaning to me than she may ever possibly fathom.

...coming back to work after days away and remembering why I love this place so much.

In the midst of all these positive things, I'm fondly thinking of God's deep love for me, and his mercy poured out anew every day. I'm overflowing with thankfulness today.

thankful challenge
Image credit

As we spend the month of November preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and reflecting on all we have to be thankful for even often in the midst of deep sorrow and heartache... let's really challenge ourselves to focus on all of the positives in our lives!



1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

You are so very lucky that you enjoy your workplace and co-workers so much!