Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hubster

It's been a while since I've bragged on my hubster, and I thought it was high time I did so.

11 years is a long time in this day and age to be married to someone, and I'm so thankful to have Tim by my side. We are imperfect people who struggle in our marriage a lot, but we are also very much in love and are so thankful to have each other. God has been good to us, despite some wicked turns and nasty spirals. We've been blessed with great friends and family who help keep us grounded. We are not giving up and throwing in the towel when it gets tough {and believe me, it has}; instead we fight for our marriage through thick and thin!!

Tim does so much for me and sacrifices so much as a result of the Fibromyalgia. It doesn't just affect me, of course it affects him a great deal too.


Thank you honey! I cannot imagine life without you by my side! To keep me laughing, crying, rejoicing, struggling, loving, learning, growing, and laughing some more together. You are a treasure and I'm so blessed by you, even when I don't always show it!!

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

This is soooooo sweet! I'm so happy you have such a loving, special man by your side.

:)) You deserve it.