Monday, December 19, 2011

Crazy Season & Let's Throw in a Wedding

It's been a crazy, whirlwind Christmas season - with all the usual get togethers with friends, work parties,  baking, Christmas movie watching in down time, shopping, and more. I have a bunch of pictures I'm anxious to show you - but no time to do it in. 

As busy as it's been, this year along came a dear friend & coworker deciding to get married on December 17th. 

So the past couple of weeks have been dotted in bits of purple and silver ribbon, white and red roses, hours on the computer going through the schedule with the bride's parents, answering random questions, stuffing programs, setting up the reception site, and trying to stay on top of my intense workload at the same time.

Thankfully as of last Thursday afternoon, my next work day is 12/27. Whew, I need a long break! :) 

I also spent this past week reminding this very special couple (and their parents) to stop, soak in the memories, thank God for his blessings, and especially to...

remember to breathe!!!




Now that Abigail & Josh are officially married as of Saturday, my wedding planning assistance is over, and my body is freaking out at home, I am slowly getting back on top of my life...


...and the craziness that comes with ordinary Christmas stuff, beyond adding a wedding into the mix.


So I'm trying to remember my own advice and to breathe...





...and laugh!!



More to come, I just have to keep sane so my blog just is not a top priority right now... much as I love you guys. ;) 

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Girl, you are the busiest person I know. You're so social and you have so much fun!

Rachel Jones said...

Wow - you were a huge essential to the wedding and it all went so well - PTL!!
And love the pix of you and Tim - you looked beautiful!!
Merry Christmas and so sorry you guys are sick :(