Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Computer Back to Normal

I finallyyyyy have access to my home laptop again after getting a new battery in the mail today ~ WOO HOO!!!!! It has been sooo weird without it, and I've felt a bit disconnected, despite being able to check on things pretty quickly from my work computer. It is nice to get back into the groove.

Tonight after work I was able to clean my car for about an hour (whew - badly needed!!) and then played basketball with Tim for about 15 minutes. I hope I'm not dying from all this activity tomorrow, but it sure felt good to be able to do it.

Tomorrow morning at 9 I have a doctor appointment with a new doc, and I'm trying hard not to be nervous. And I hope it goes well, but I'm also trying not to get my hopes up too much. Instead tring to keep my eyes set on Jesus.

No comments: