Monday, October 26, 2009

Quick Update

Hey gang:

I'm sorry I've been a little MIA with personal updates and such. I've had a lot going on, sorting through a lot still regarding H1N1 stuff, and trying to figure out the next right steps for me personally.

And quite frankly, just haven't been in the blogging mood. I've started several posts only to lose my umph and they are still sitting in drafts.

Alas, hopefully I'll be back at it again soon. Thanks for your patience. And your prayers! Hope you are all doing well!

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Thinkin' about you...hoping you get your blogging mojo back before too long.

Vikki G said...

Hang in there.
Blessings,
Vikki

Unknown said...

Hi,
I just happened to stumble on your blog (GOD) I think but what an encouragement your blog is!!! I just wanted to tell you, Ive been taking Savella for a few weeks and wanted to comment....I hate it. It makes me hurt worse, it makes me ache all over and it aggravates my intestines as I have Diverticulosis. I am also taking 60mg of Cymbalta and I think I will stick to it? I didn't like Lyrica either or Neurotnin.
I go to a Rheumo dr next week, I am a christian but not attending church any where. No where to go, I love praise and worship and all the churches are DEAD here, we have 7 children and we used to attend a church in north GA and loved it but since moving here my kids don't want to go anymore. Please pray we will find one somewhere I feel it would help me to feel better. Blessings. Here is my email if you'd like to write me godsgirlnga@yahoo.com

Robyn