Friday, March 5, 2010

Losing It, Week 2

I'm doing so much better already than I was!!! I'm so excited. I want to lose weight and be healthy more than I ever have before. I know, it's hard to believe, I've been excited before. So what's different this time?

Several things. Too much to go into right now. Maybe next week.

But I really mean it this time. Seriously.

I feel like this time I'm really at a point where I absolutely want to be skinny and healthy more than anything else!!!!!

Okay, so looking back on my goals when we started, here's where I'm at:

  • Drink 64-80 oz of water a day -- I'm getting there, not there completely but I'm increasing and getting there day-by-day
  • Continue to decrease pop intake -- I plan to be off it completely again this weekend. But this time it includes no pop. No caffeine free pop. No Sprite. No Diet 7-Up. None of it. I have to get away from it completely for a time, hopefully at least 1 month. Then maybe Diet 7-Up. 
  • Exercise 3 times a week for 30-60 minutes each -- I'm increasing this again. This past week it was twice although I do hope to workout tomorrow. Next week it'll be Mon, Wed, Fri. Twice with my trainer. Total of 60 minutes each time.
  • Lose 20 pounds during this competition -- not too sure about this one yet. No weight loss yet, but there's still hope! Now that I'm really getting into it full swing this week after one-on-one sessions with my nutritionist and trainer, hopefully I can say next week that I've lost weight! I have no idea {pardon my ignorance} how to do the percentage of body weight lost like most of the rest of them in this are doing... so I'll let you know my weight once I weigh in again next week.
Check out Giving Up on Perfect for more stories from this week!

1 comment:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Rochelle, I'm so excited for you! Glad that you are feeling motivated and committed, and I can't wait to hear how it goes next week!