Friday, October 1, 2010

Fabulous Friday

I have so many things on my heart. So many things I want to share. But I'm exhausted, working overtime, stressing out about a few things, and depleted.

We are traveling this weekend to go to my hometown to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday with him. It's going to be a good weekend, I just have oodles of things to finish up first.

Great news though, my sister-in-law Kandy had her baby yesterday, yayyy! In Tim's gigantic family, this makes #24 of our nieces & nephews. Combined that's 26 for both families, with one on the way. My brother's wife is pregnant with their third, hooray!! I'm soooo excited for them!

Yesterday we had a farewell lunch for a beloved coworker who flew out last night to serve in Europe as a missionary. We are thrilled for her and this new adventure God has placed her on. But as always, it's hard to say goodbye to someone you like so much, and especially hard when you aren't sure you'll ever see that person again! So without further ado, a couple pictures from our lunch.



Have a Fabulous Friday!

No comments: