Thursday, July 3, 2008

I can't believe I'm 30

Wow, it's amazing to think that I'm really 30. I had an absolutely wonderful weekend with my dear friend Tracie here. We had such a great time together. And my coworkers were so great to me on Thursday. I feel very blessed. I thought I'd be battling a lot of depression abotu it, but really everyone helped keep me high-spirited. Thank you to all of you for your kind words. God has really been working on my heart lately. I hope to post more soon. For now, enjoy the pictures!
My coworkers totally decked out my office...

Several of them took me out to Red Robin (a favorite of many of us) for lunch...
Then I got to take a stab at bashing a pinata... something I've never done before. I've never even been to a party with a pinata before! So not only was I clueless, but also utterly humilitated, made a fool out of myself, and tried to put on a brave face....


My wonderful coworkers, Amy (designer) and Sarah (production)...

Sarah & I

Lydia & I

Me eating my favorite food - Panda Express (Chinese)

My dear friend Tracie & I at a local park & farm zoo, attempting to take our own picture...

Here we are visiting the animals... you can see part of the cow between our heads...

Here we are the next day, at the same park but a different part, and this time we were able to bring Tim along for the photography...

Tim & I... I love this picture!!

Tracie & I in our true form... being a bit silly...
Awww... isn't this sweet? Oh wait... is that her putting bunny ears on me...?

This is where Tracie said "can you see our tonsils?!"

Us being silly again... there Tracie goes into the water...
Us trying to get some sun to brighten up our pale bodies...

The day Tracie left we spent the afternoon at Tim's brother's house, meeting our new niece, Natalie Anne... isn't she so precious?! (Here I am holding baby Natalie, sitting next to her mommy, Becca.)

Tim with his brother Paul and Natalie...
Me feeding the precious babe... with her staring at me wide-eyed - so precious!!!

The very proud and happy papa...
The delightful new family...

This special holiday weekend, my mom & stepdad will be in town. Tonight we go to a baseball game with fireworks, tomorrow we're on to bike rides/mini golf/outdoor fun/fireworks, and Sat/Sun will hopefully be relaxing and enjoyable. I hope you & yours have a wonderful weekend as well.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

No comments: