Thursday, May 28, 2009

Vacation, Ready or Not Here I Come!

Tonight I'm heading for my hometown for 4 days/4 nights, returning home late Monday night. I'm super excited, a bit stressed and anxious, but generally looking forward to lots of family time.

I will not be posting while I'm away, but I look forward to sharing a bit about my time away with you. While I'm gone, I could use your prayers for my sanity, rest, and for my body. I don't know how the Fibro is going to act, but I'm hoping between a pedicure, a Fibro massage, and lots of hanging with the fam, that it won't be an issue.

But you know, traveling always throws our bodies off balance, Fibro or not! So I'm sure I'll have a flare-up after the adrenaline wears off when I return home. I thankfully thought of this ahead of time and am taking the Tuesday off after I get back.

Thanks for your prayers. I'll update shortly after getting back. Have a great week!

No comments: