Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Parker Turned 3

If you've been around here long, you know that my heart was stolen 3 years ago this past Saturday by a little man named Parker.

We celebrated his 3rd birthday in a low-key fashion, and I gotta say it was perfect {except that I wish I'd felt better}!

Monica's amazing homemade strawberry cake {requested by the birthday boy} with homemade cream cheese frosting and it was yummy {everything Monica makes is!}.

Showing his buddy Tim that he's 3.

The gorgeous mama with her handsome 3-year old... who of course had just turned away when I hit the button, but I don't care, Monica looks amazing here so you can just deal with it. ;)

I just love the way Nolan watches his older brother!

He was so incredibly ecstatic! First time it was really real to him that this was his birthday and even if he doesn't totally get it, it was so great to watch his reactions to everything... and to hear himself sing happy birthday to himself!  

A bit of help with blowing out the candles.

 Cheese! :) Such cute boys!!

Tim & I with our buddy Parker - we love this boy SOOO much!

Parker with Grandma CiCi, Brian's mom visiting from California.

Brian, Monica, & Parker {Nolan was sleeping} - I love this family so much. I'm still amazed that they put up with me as much as they do and how they allow me to be a part of their family!

Happy 3rd Parker! I cannot believe you are already such a big boy, you've grown up so fast and it's been such a joy to be such a big, special part of it. I love you!



1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

Awwwww, so sweet and he's lucky to have you in his life!